Virtual Tech Gurus
- Through seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and manage to advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey.
- We also bring the best of Clients Technology together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients.
- What the Digital Enterprise Architect that has industry expertise in the manufacturing vertical will do: The Digital Enterprise Architect (DEA) is the `Storyteller` and will be responsible for the end to end solution including the industry and business approach, implementation methods, use of technology, business and IT processes and will influence the commercial and financial models.
- The DEA will also help define the use of the Compound Offerings and will utilize or help create the `Business patterns` used on the Digital Account.
- Industry knowledge is vital and they need to tailor the Industry Framework for their particular Digital Account.
- The Digital Enterprise Architect will work as part of a multi-functional team with the Client, Partners and Clients Sell, Build and Deliver to design, prove and pilot solutions that meet the needs of our clients Digital strategies and align with clents business objectives.
Digital works on the business, so the DEA must understand customer business and the industry by actively researching their sector to determine business issues Establish technical credibility with existing and prospective clients, providing the ability to cultivate relationships and envision creative sales and solution strategies that generate additional revenue Understand complex business problems and commercial frameworks and how to apply a logical, systematic approach to arrive at an appropriate solution Understand commercial and disruptive technology trends in the clients market and understand how these interact to constrain and inform a target solution Understand what represents best of breed from a technology perspective in your customers vertical market Know who the leaders and disrupters are in their peer group and why Understand what the clients Digital program will deliver from a business and benefits perspective and advise on areas where this is not congruent with the evolving solution Create a value proposition that is directly linked to a clients business model and issues Quickly learn new business models and drivers and articulate how they can help clients to meet their goals Present to CxOs, discuss business process with business managers, and work with developers on solution strategy, architecture, and code Define the digital solution from the initial ideas in response to the business challenge through prototype, MVP / pilot to production Work with the client to identify innovation ideas to meet the business challenge Understand and make full use of client and partner solution demonstrations and capabilities for producing proofs of concept and prototype solutions Lead cross-organization, multi-functional teams in a collaborative approach to solution discovery, design and development particularly through the DTC interface.