Virtual Tech Gurus
- Certified Cisco Professional resource– design, implement, admin
- Responsibilities shall include participating on select projects to provide recommendations, guidance and progress updates for various system migrations, service launches and technology initiatives.
- Supplier resources shall have ten to fifteen years of IP network experience with implementation, planning and design of host and access layer switch technologies. Supplier is expected to display a strong sense of urgency and take a leadership role.
- Certified Cisco Network Engineer
- Provide Residency based planning and design services for a wide variety of system deployments;
- Interpret requirements and collect all necessary information to provide costs estimates, obtain quotes and order equipment;
- Develop site specific designs that outline both physical and virtual connectivity, including IP and port assignments, vlan/trunking configurations and the physical mapping of host to network connectivity;
- Work with customer project managers, system designers and implementers to complete pre and post install tasks;
- Interpret host connectivity requirements;
- Interface with vendor representatives to obtain quotes and place orders;.
- Create network designs that outline both physical and logical connectivity;
- Work with customer to issue work orders for cabling and network configuration/port turn up ;and
- Track and document the status of dependencies, deliverables and retain all Residency artifacts.