Virtual Tech Gurus
- Provides technical and consultative support on solutions opportunities. Participates as needed in pre-sales qualifications and delivery of technical architectural design, strategies and plans for engagements; works on single workstream within broader project; support and instruct less experienced co-workers through formal training or on-the-job mentoring; trains customer personnel.
- Supports Sr. Consultant/PM for project related items and advises on effort required to perform assigned implementations.
- Regularly communicates project status and all customer issues to PM.
- Capable of leading a small team, understanding project goals, and providing guidance to achieve goals.
- Participates in solution and peer review process.
- Assists in the creation of proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
- Establishes relationship with client technical counterparts.
- Participates in client meetings related to development efforts.
- Provides feedback on methodology and best practice collateral to competency lead.
- Understands that travel may be required for extended periods of time.
- This role is to develop new screens and enhance the existing UI components to improve UI/UX experience for our next gen Connectivity IoT platform support portal and Policy Server components.
- We are looking for an UX Developers to work with cross-functional teams to build accessible user interfaces for our products; create fast, scalable, maintainable, and secure systems; define best practices in UI development; and contribute to design ideation and decision making
- As an Application Developer you will drive the continued evolution of our web-based application to bring new ideas and technologies to the table.
- As part of an agile development team, you will work with other team members to ensure development is done to a high standard.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop online applications using the appropriate computer languages while adhering to team development standards and practices
- Design and specify test procedures including unit, system, and integration testing.
- Design application test data, debug programs using appropriate system tools and ensure features developed are accurate and meet the specification
- Identify and communicate impediments to your team and actively work to remove them
- Continually strive for technical excellence
- An Ideal Candidate must have
- Practical experience with a scripting language (Python, PHP, …)
- Knowledge of compiled languages (Java, ...)
- Experience with industry standards for building user interface including accessibility, internationalization, performance optimization, SEO, cross-browser compatibility, caching
- Experience with CSS preprocessors and methodologies
- Implementing responsive layouts with adaptive grids
- Ability to create reusable, scalable components
- An understanding of unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
- Familiarity with usability testing
- A deep passion for both code and creativity
- Comfortable in Sketch, Photoshop, or similar design tools
- Experience in creating design deliverables such as specifications, process flows, wireframes, and mock ups
- Experience in creating illustrations, prototypes, graphic layouts, etc. to communicate design concepts
- Exposure to consuming REST Web Services
- Experience using UI debugging tools such as Firebug
- Ability to take ownership for initiatives
- Ability to work comfortably with both technical and business teams
- These applications use Angular JS front and so the candidate need the following real experience.
- This candidate need to work with external business teams, application architects and development teams to enhance the user experience.
- Knowledge of compiled languages (Java)