Virtual Tech Gurus
- 4 year degree in IT related field with over all experience of 12 to 15 years
- Strong technical background with good understanding of product development life cycle(spec definition to release)
- Hands-on management: Must be passionate about coding and design principles.
- Knowledge of Enterprise architecture best practices
- Proven track record with Java, J2EE Technologies
- Strong ability to lead a team of world class software development engineers
- A hands-on results/delivery-oriented professional who has proven/potential ability to drive high caliber engineering teams
- Demonstrated teamwork with peers and collaboration with all members of the management team is required
- Should be able to deal with uncertainty
- Knowledge On Supply chain management, Global tracking Software would be an added advantage.
- Being part of the core development team by being hands on in engineering and development, Delivery Management, Release management
- Develop technology strategy and roadmap.
- Responsible for Spring Planning & release
- Build prototypes when ever required
- Specializes in Software development process improvement initiatives, with a focus on Software Metrics and quantitative techniques.
- Driving continuous improvement of the product offerings by soliciting and incorporating developer feedback and focusing on defining and meeting/exceeding service levels for our offerings