Virtual Tech Gurus
VxRail: Upgrades - Support open SRs - Evaluate existing topologies and advise on best practices:
- VMWare knowledge, vSphere, vSphere networking and basic NSX.
- vRealize knowledge is a plus but not required.
- VCF and Standard The needs are all things VXRAIL to include.
- In addition it would also be helpful if they know RP4VM, Vrops, Load balancers like F5 or within NSX, Support role.
- Troubleshooting VCF, expanding and creating new workload domains would be essential.
- The person would also have to know non VCF as team also has non VCF clusters to support.
- VCF requires a skillset that can trouble shoot and deploy VCF on VxRail.
- Create VCF clusters, management and workload domains.
- And stretch cluster. VMWare knowledge, vSphere, vSphere networking and basic NSX.
- Realize knowledge is a plus but not required.
- VCF and Standard
Must have skills:
- VCF on VxRail