Sr. Delivery Specialist – DPS
Virtual Tech Gurus
Scope Details :
- Candidate must be willing to travel if necessary 80-100%
- Will be reimbursed for actuals
- Data Protection Solution Primary Skill Set
- Resource must be able to do hardware installation and implementation.
- Please submit candidates with at least 3 skills
- IDPA – 5xxx, 8xxx
- Data Domain
- Cyber Recovery nice to have
- Right to hire
Configuration skill across DPS suite.
1. Data Domain - implementation
2. IDPA - implementation
3. Avamar - implementation
4. PPDM - implementation
5. Cyber Recovery/Cyber Sense implementation
6. Hardware Installation – Rack, Stack, Power, Ping (iDrac)
- Understanding of backup and recovery applications and processes.
- Understand the operation of Data Domain including but not limited to:
- NIC management and routing, and LACP/IFGROUPS
- Basic networking including basic routing and SMTP forwarding
- Linux administration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Unquenchable desire to learn new technologies
- Strong Customer service skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Able to perform physical installation and cabling of rack mounted servers, storage and switches
- Up to 75% travel
- Normal business hours is the standard schedule, however some after hours and possible weekend work may be scheduled.
- Travel is usually by vehicle (employee provided) but regular air travel is possible.
Data Protection Solution