Sr. Project Manager – MS Project Planning
Virtual Tech Gurus
- 8 to 10 years of experience as a services project or program manager, with the ability to successfully deliver on time and budget.
- Ability to create, manage, and update a MS Project Plan, and development of a logical Gantt chart/schedule.
- Please be prepared to send a copy of a project plan you have created.
- Exceptional leadership and motivational skills
- Strong knowledge of associated services and solutions
- Focus on quality and results, with a desire to maximize the commercial value of customer relationships
- Responsible for the delivery of complex, high risk projects and maintaining project quality, finances and focus
- Prepares detailed project plans of an engagement within the standards of project management methodologies detailing schedules, controls, resources, costs and daily tasks, establishing project governance
- Prepare detailed project plans, reviewing and validating statement of works (SOW)
- Manage resource requests and staffing through a centralized Resource Management organization
- Complete, and drive the technical development of the project team, and ensure requisite collateral for technical team members is obtained and completed.
- Provide direction to the team during the project for both overall delivery and daily management of activities, taking ownership of quality assurance, ensuring the project is delivered to scope
- Work autonomously, and be results-oriented driving teams to dates and deliverables, with minimal supervision.
- PMP Certified
Project Management, MS Project Planning