Virtual Tech Gurus
- Expertise with Fabric refresh planning/execution/cutover process in both Cisco & Brocade
- Experience supporting Broadcom Brocade switches (G620, G720, 7840) director class switches
- Experience planning, architecting, and implementing large scale fabric migrations
- Hands-on experience with decommission process of all the above SAN technologies.
- Expertise to perform all patch/code installations and upgrades in all the above array and fabric models.
- Expertise in managing all kinds/levels of incidents and refresh related work in FC technologies
- Advanced knowledge of Performance and Capacity management for Block and File storage
- Knowledge of IP based Block storage – Solidfire, ScaleIO, Powerflex will be a plus
- Basic UNIX management skills
- Software development experience in at least one general purpose programming language : Python, Java, C, C++, Go, Shell scripting. ( For Dev Specific )
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Detail-oriented and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Participate in flexible 24*7 global coverage as needed.
- Ability to analyze and resolve project-related issues and follow through with set objectives
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment, follow tight deadlines, and prioritize work
- Ability to deal with different stakeholder groups to elicit business requirements, procedures, and processes
- Be a team player and a leader who shows commitment and dedication, and can maintain a positive attitude and high-level of performance on high-profile/time-sensitive initiatives.
Must have skills = Fibre Channel Networking/SRE with Python or Ansible skills.