Virtual Tech Gurus
- DLE will be responsible for delivering infrastructure deployment services to our customers including the physical installation of hardware and the logical configuration of operating systems and software products either as the sole person and/or as part of a team. DLE will be expected to consume training quickly and start deploying our products in a short period of time.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Unquenchable desire to learn new technologies
- Strong Customer service skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Experienced installing and configuring Microsoft & Linux operating systems
- Experienced with VMware, ESXi, virtual switches, VCP certification a plus
- Experienced installing and configuring network switches, Network+ or CCNA required.
- Experienced installing and configuring Dell EMC storage devices such as PowerScale and/or HCI products (VxRail, Azure)
- Experienced with SAN and NAS storage including Brocade Fiber Channel switches
- Able to perform physical installation and cabling of rack-mounted servers and switches
- ***Travel up to 75% - mostly local metro area***
- Right to Hire
- A valid US passport is required or the ability to get one when starting the contract.