Virtual Tech Gurus
- Day to day VxRail operational activities/tasks
- General VMware infrastructure management knowledge How to do permissions , standard VM management, licensing, and vSphere networking
- Lifecycle management for the VxRail
- Ability to assist with cluster and network layout best practices
- Assist with migrating VMware workloads from one cluster to another
- Understand basic Network skills as it relates to VMware and VXrails connectivity/communication protocols
- Open and support all Dell support tickets, take the lead to work with support to resolve any issues
- Note the customer would like the resident to be onsite 2 to 3 days per week. If this is not possible, could the resident be onsite when the VxRail is deployed (this would be 2 to 3 days) and then the resident could work remotely for the remainder of the assignment.
- Resident is expected to be self-directed, able to accomplish tasks with little to no directions.
- VMware NSX-T, VxRail
Must have skills – VxRail/VMware NSX
Nice to have – vRNI / Dell FX2 HW skills (this is the source VMware environment)