Virtual Tech Gurus
- Working with members of the customer team, this resource will provide the following services:
- Provide recommendations to help customer in the decision-making process during the incorporation of the PowerFlex-based platform into the State Street framework.
- Engage Dell and/or customer SMEs for insight and recommendations on the integration of enterprise tools and processes with the PowerFlex platform.
- Engage Dell and/or customer SMEs for recommendations on implementation of a multi-site PowerFlex configurations for High-Availability (HA).
- Work with customer SMEs who have institutional knowledge of State Street applications to help develop standard PowerFlex landing zone patterns.
- Help develop the initial framework for Day-2 operational runbooks, based on defined patterns and workloads to be migrated.
- Strong understanding of high level and low-level design artefacts, designs, migration plans and procedures.
- Capable of supporting production implementation activities into critical Data Center and customer locations.
- Proficient in reviewing, troubleshooting, and documenting issues that may arise during design, testing and implementation stages.
- Capable of acting as a representative of customer with various internal Licensor teams and technical support for any possible cases, debugging, software problems or features, security issues, roadmaps, improvement plans etc.
- Powerflex Appliance, Working in complex project environments, Virtualization, Multicloud Infrastruct
Must have skills = Powerflex Appliance, Working in complex project environments, Virtualization, Multicloud Infrastructure