Virtual Tech Gurus
Requirements are outlined below.
- Dell Hardware Systems Engineer
- Principal accountabilities
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot Dell Servers
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain Hardware parts and RMA as required.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for hardware and basic software deployment solutions
- Monitor server performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed
- Act as a subject matter expert/Tier II support for the network team
- Implement efficiencies through automation; maintain appropriate configurations; provide recommendations on system improvements; and assist in the transition to new hardware.
- Ability to install or deinstall hardware components subject to Customer’s approval
- Manage the Jane Street RMA process end to end via the Jane Street dedicated Dell RMA portal
- Server repair / upgrades
- Reset factory default for recycling of equipment, all manufacturers
- Component RMA's, all manufacturers
- Optic testing and RMA's
- General assistance on Dell and non-Dell related assets
- Entering JIRA tickets in Jane Street's system via a Jane Street provided
- iPad. JIRA will be used to track project work. Jane Street cyber training to be completed for this access
- Dell Servers
Important to note: The resource will need to be onsite once a week. The customer has 2 locations and the expectation is the resource will work one week in NY and the next week in NJ. 1 week at 375 Pearl St, New York NY 10038/ next week at 101 Possumtown Rd, Piscataway, NJ 08854