Virtual Tech Gurus
- We are building a team of resources to work at the direction of the customer to execute security patches and upgrades in our customer's VCF onVxRail environment. The resource for this role will need proven leadership skills/experience as well as expertise working in an VCF on VxRail environment. The resource responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Lead of the resource team and will work directly with the customer and leadership team
- Learn and execute customer change management process for all VxRail security patches/upgrades
- Customer will prioritize the site/equipment patch road map. Lead will be responsible to execute the change management and work with the other team member to schedule and work to complete the security patch upgrade within 30 days of receipt
- Resource will also be expected to be part of the team to execute the patches.
- Work with customer support (Dell & VMware) if/when issues arise
- Be the main point of contact to communicate to the customer on a weekly basis (there will be weekly status report that will need to be completed)
- Resident work schedule will be Monday - Friday EST normal business hours. Note there may be an occasion this resource would need to work on a weekend, the resource will work with the customer directly and there will be ample notice if this is necessary
- Resource will need to complete a Dell background check/drug test as well as a customer background check which will include fingerprinting. The customer process takes 4+ weeks and must be completed before the resident can start.
- VCF on VxRail
Must have skills = VCF on VxRail